Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Utah Jazz vs. Portland Trailblazers

David got free tickets from work, for the whole family, to see the Utah Jazz (basketball) play against the Portland Trailblazers.
The 2 older boys were, of course, excited to go.  Bitty and I were along for the ride :)
I was a little excited, I have to say, about being able to feel that energy that comes from being at a live game.  It was a good game and the company around us was family friendly, but David and I just didn't feel that same energy that we felt when we all went to the San Francisco Giants game.  That's ok, though.  It was a fun experience to have as a family.
One of the more entertaining part of the night was when they involved the crowd.  Like the Scream Meter.
It was funny when the cheerleaders came out.  I told Brigham that I used to be a cheerleader.  He looked at me with shock and said, "You were?!"  I don't know if he didn't believe that I would wear that skimpy of clothes or was once skinny enough to fit in such clothes, but either way his reaction was worth telling him.

No comments: