Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sunset Santa

I got up and made everyone pancakes....and then had David clean up while I went back to sleep! Oh, how I LOVE WEEKENDS!
 But as I lay down I heard all these sirens.  Of course, that didn't stop me from falling asleep though :)
About an hour later David came in the room and told me that Santa was riding a firetruck in front of our house!
 Oh my goodness, do I have the cutest boys (David included)?!
So, I went online to check the Sunset city website and found out that after Santa made his rounds through the streets of Sunset that he was going to the city offices to see the children.
As you can see, Brigham wouldn't take a picture with Santa....someone doesn't believe anymore :(

Today was one of those real peaceful Saturdays where you don't have anything that you have to do but still end up doing some things that make it fun and special.  LOVE those Saturdays!