Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Company

I love living in Utah because we have family that lives here.

(Grandma was living with us until 2 Saturday's ago.  Hyrum is covered in his "going away/Christmas" present from Grandma, here.)

 And with all of the places I have lived during my life, most of the friends I have made through the church seem to have ties here in Utah.  Because of this, I get to benefit from their "passing throughs" and get to visit my friends often.  And with it being around that time of year of all the family filled holidays, those visits are in abundance!

Charlene and her family came to visit.  I love this girl so much so it was wonderful to find this in one of the corners hiding behind a chair!

 We tried to get all the kids off their electronic devices.  Then we would get back to talking, only to find the kids back on them once again!

 Before we knew it, it was time for the Wilhelmson family to leave, which is of course when they found something to do outside!  Stinkers!  They were throwing this green rock Levi had painted at Scout camp this summer.  I know they shouldn't have been throwing it but they were finally playing!

 Then Amanda Bishop came to visit with her little Ryder and Ashylnn from Idaho.  I was pulling this face for what seemed like forever as Brigham was trying to take the picture without laughing.  By the time he finally took it, I had such a headache!

I have been so blessed to have such great friendships that have lasted through the years.  I miss my friends but I love that we live in a time that our next visit is only a holiday away!

3 comments:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Too Sweet...I love the pic of Grandma and the kids the most, I guess cuz I'm a little sensitive to understanding how Grandma's feel. Very Sweet ")

Char said...

It was so wonderful to see you again! I love that picture of our boys in the corner. So sweet! Next time I come down, we need to make that Dr. Pepper cake.

Shan Reid said...

So fun! Hey! I need your new address for my Christmas card list. I just sent an email to you but I'm not sure it's your current email... You email me, will you? shannonsfamily@msn.com
Love ya,
Shannon