Monday, April 23, 2012

Volleyball


 Levi had his first volleyball game a few Saturdays ago.
 I think he is going to be my boy who has to try every sport at least once.
I have to admit...I really like volleyball.  It is a safe sport and is inside an air conditioned building!
Brigham's first baseball game is tomorrow.  From today on is going to be crazy until school gets out.  Monday nights are David's late nights plus volleyball practice.  Tuesday is scouts and baseball game.  Wed. we will have Family Home Evening.  Thursday is another baseball game.  Friday and Sunday will be our only breaks while Saturdays bring volleyball games.  This will go on until school gets out.
I'm already exhausted!

1 comment:

ryan and berni said...

Two different sports at one time!?! We did basketball with the three older kids but Easton and Creed were on the same team. I wish they would offer volleyball here, I'm with you, it's nice and safe.