Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

I am thankful for:
A husband and sister who knows me so well
Sons who love their Momma
Families that stick together
Grandparents that are so involved in my children's lives
Dad's back rubs
Nanny/Poppy nights
Mommy friends that are examples to me to be a more patient Mother
Old friends that remind me that it is ok to be silly
Laughter
Thunderstorms, snow, and wind
Happy hour at Sonic
David's touch
Random cookies or anything homemade delivered
My children's love for Family Home Evening
Those cries that come from heartfelt testimonies
A clean house
The Beck women hackle
When pictures capture perfect moments

2 comments:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Thankful Indeed....")

Tricia said...

I am THANKFUL for YOU! You are such an example to me and to many others.