Friday, September 2, 2011

Wii Wars

Tonight David and I came home from our date with Wii remotes. One of our remotes has been out for a while now and so they were thrilled to know that we had another one......what they didn't realize is that now all 4 of them can play together. I wish I would have gotten on the video their first responses of, "Your the best Dad ever!" and "This is the best day of my life!" and "I can't believe we FINALLY get to play the Wii all together!" They were so thankful! Even after playing and brushing their teeth, Levi's prayer tonight was full of thanks of the new Wii remotes!
This video is of them starting on the couch and just so you know this is MILD compared to the way Brigham usually plays the Wii. Brigham can make even the PlayStation an active sport! It was adorable to watch Hyrum play the Wii. Every once in a while he will "try" to play on the Just Dance game so tonight watching him "play" Mario Brothers was hilarious!

1 comment:

Char said...

I LOVE Wii!!! Ours broke and I was the one who missed it.