Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tea Party

Tonight was our monthly Relief Society get together. We had a "tea party!" Mormons having a "tea party" is humorous in itself but we made it even more so.
Most of the women wore nice hats or even ball caps and such but if you know me, I absolutely do not like wearing hats. I never have been a ball cap girl. I think they look cute on so many other girls but not me! David used to put his hats on me all the time and tell me how cute I looked....yeah, he finally gave up! So, if I was coming to this "tea party" and was suppose to wear a hat it was going to be an obnoxious one! Thank goodness for having boys who love wearing silly hats. Mine and a few others from tonight were donated by the Adams boys!
Here Katie, me, and Amanda are in the corner at the "outcast" table!
I wish we would have taken this picture before the meeting started because most of the ladies that had the real nice "tea party hats" had left at this point of the night. We even had some wear the nice dresses and all.
Tonight we learned about hospitali-tea, creativi-tea, musicali-tea, and serini-tea. The decorations were adorable thanks to Sister Bulleigh and my Mom. It was a good night to laugh with some girls and just get out.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Thank you for your helping hands! So nice to have help after the night is over and to have those such as you that always are so williing to help. I can't tell you what a wonderful friend and sister you are to me. Love you so much.

Mary said...

I hope you wore these hats too the day of WIlliam and Kate's wedding.

Char said...

What a fun activity!