Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hormone Mafia

I belong to an exclusive club....most women belong to this club....sometimes I feel I am the leader of this club....I AM THE HORMONE MAFIA!
Ok, so I found these wonderful shirts at a local store. I immediately fell in love with the shirt and had to buy one. As I was checking out I found out that all the proceeds go to local childrens and womens charities which made me feel all the better.
I wore it to one of our girls nights out when Rose and Tricia fell in love with it. Since it was Rose's birthday coming up, we all decided to wear it on her birthday lunch out.
So yesterday we, along with Amanda Bishop, headed off to a very small restaurant just outside of town. When we met up there it wasn't long before we were laughing loudly! A nearby waitress came up to us and told us that the bikers a few tables over told her to tell us that we were being louder than them! They immediately became our friends! Amanda brought a "Birthday Girl" tiara for Rose to wear. One of the bikers came up to us and asked if we would go up to one of his friends and put the tiara on him because it was his birthday also.
We soon find out that his name is Bob, which is also the name of Rose's husband, and that this Bob's wife (on the left laughing) is named Rose also! I love small towns and small places where you can randomly sing Happy Birthday songs to total strangers!

The Hormone Mafia! But who needs serious pictures when you can get good ones!

It took us forever to get this picture taken because of us laughing so hard.

Ok, I know I shouldn't have taken myself out of this picture but I love the close up of this because it is so funny. I love Tricia and Rose's friendship. They lean heavily on each other and often show me what true friendship is. I am grateful for their examples and most importantly that they can goof around and still have spiritual strengthening moments!
Happy Birthday Rose!

4 comments:

Char said...

I LOVE that shirt. You just need to wear it once a month to let everyone know to leave you alone. What a great idea! Oh and Marie ROCKS!!! See ya in 6 days....

The Bass Family Pond said...

My Dear Friend, You're Too Funny & Cute...I Had So Much Fun! Thanks For The Pics. I Stole em' and put em' on my Post. ") Thanks For A Fun Birthday Lunch Had So Much Fun!

Tricia said...

My girls saw this and said "you girls look like you were gonna get in trouble":) I think we had alot of people very happy when we did leave. Who cares. I have not laughed so hard in the longest time. I still look at that picture and just crack up! Alisa my kids just kept saying how did Alisa do that? I agree with your friend Char this is my once a month t-shirt:) Such a FuN day out!

Tammy said...

We are actually going to be in Rexburg on Saturday. Sorry we will miss you guys. We would have loved to see you! Have fun in Utah!