Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break

Last week was the kid's spring break from school. We didn't go anywhere special but we stayed busy all week long. We started the week off with a play date......and ended the week in a play date!
I got to spend two dinners with old friends.....
....and with newer ones!
I had to work most of the vacation so the boys spent a lot of time with Me-Maw, Poppy, Auntie and cousins. I'm pretty sure they loved it!
I'm grateful for cell phone pictures. I would be at work and get these adorable pictures (like these last two) from Auntie with the comfort of knowing that my kids were safe and having fun!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I love the last photo of Hyrum all hunkered down for the night! lol:) SO FUN to spend time with you my friend...

Mary said...

I love that your tongue is always out to the side. One of these pictures you'll actually be licking someone :)