Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Rachel and Brady's Wedding

With both of David's brothers living outside of Utah, we treasure the times that they get to come our way.  Rachel and Brady were getting married but before that happened, we all got together for dinner and talking.


 Rachel and Brady got married in the Payson temple on Saturday.  I get emotional in the temple anyways, but man was I super emotional witnessing them getting married.  My mind kept going back to Rachel's choices in the past that led her to an eternal marriage.  I could barely speak when I hugged her after the ceremony and whispered in her ear, "Thank you for being obedient."  She was beautiful.  Her Spirit was beautiful.
At their reception that night, even more family were able to get together.  It's always a good time when cousin Becca is around!

No comments: