Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Back to School, Baby!

The 3 youngest boys went back to school today.  I was definitely aware of Levi not being there but oddly enough, it didn't make me sad or feel like something was out of place.
Ruger is now in 1st grade which means he is in school all day this year...which also means that Mommy can go to school full time next month!
Hyrum is in 9th grade this year.  If we were in Oklahoma, he would be in the High School building but he is still in JR High here.  I think it is weird that they do that here in Utah but I'm also grateful.  Hyrum can stay a little younger in my eyes by staying in JR High.
Brigham is our Senior.  Not the typical Senior you think of, boasting down the halls of his presence while soaking in every moment of this notorious year of play.  No, he's quietly just getting his classes done that will let him graduate while adding on a few AP classes (college credit) to get him further ahead, faster.
Just a fun picture to end with.  I think it is a good sign that Ruger's teacher (Holladay) made a silly face right along with Ruger.  I'm thinking she will be a good fit for our little guy.

No comments: