Sunday, March 29, 2020

Social Distancing at its Finest

I haven't blogged since the world blew up with Coronavirus/Covid-19.  So my future grandchildren know what I knew on this date...

The 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic is an ongoing pandemic (COVID-19), caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome. The outbreak was first identified in WuhanHubeiChina, in December 2019. The World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak to be a public health emergency of international concern on January 30, 2020. The WHO later recognized the outbreak as a pandemic on  March 11th, 2020. As of March 30th, more than 721,000 cases of COVID-19 have been reported in over 190 countries and territories, resulting in approximately 33,900 deaths. More than 151,000 people have since recovered.  (I got these statistics from CNN, Fox News, and Wikipedia)

Since this has been going on, the majority of the world is in some sort of quarantine.  I thank the Lord that it has not resulted in us not being able to go outside.  I have daily continued to walk outside and when David comes home on the weekends, we go up to one of the mountains and hike.  I'm truly thankful to still be able to do this.




Canyon View Park area and Bridal Veil Falls (this weekend and last)

No comments: