Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Bye Bye February

February 2020 came and went and I didn't even blog.
 But we did stay busy.  We got to go to a wedding (here in Utah) and met up with some friends we made while in Oklahoma.  Russ and Carolyn Hanson came late into the Oklahoma City Temple project but Carolyn's presence couldn't have been more perfect in timing for me.  Her openness with depression and struggle gave me strength.  So to say that seeing them was a joy is an understatement.
Cousins Stephen and Rachel live in the area now so we plan on having many more get togethers like this Sunday dinner.  Their presence, in our home, wasn't just entertaining.  There is something so sweet about having blood relatives in the same area.  It is important to David and I that they really do know they are welcome here anytime.
 David randomly sends me flowers through a delivery service, while he is away during the week.  He always addresses it to "Hot Wife" which leads to a fun conversation piece when it is being delivered!
 I thought I'd save this February gem for last!

Levi had a nasty sickness and rash that lasted a week.  A few sicknesses went through our house during that time (but nothing like poor Levi).  So by the time that Sunday had rolled around, I wasn't feeling very well.  I ended up falling asleep on David and this is what we woke up to!

A trashed kitchen and Ruger with "tattoos" all over him!  To make it even more interesting, it was his 12 year old brother that had marked all over him!  On Ruger's back was the best though.  It said in big black marker, "Hyrum is Awesome!"  I know I have the right to be irritated that Ruger's big brother should know better than that, but it was hilarious instead!


No comments: