Wednesday, December 26, 2018

My 16 Year Old!

I love this picture that I took of Levi on his 16th birthday.  It shows his youth in his braces and hair.  He always seems to have at lease one ear bud in his ear.  His hoodie here, he bought.  He is always wearing a hoodie!  You wouldn't know he had actual t-shirts because they are always under those hoodies!  And he loves crepes.
 He's got this fun personality that shows in his clothes.  He doesn't even like Ramen Noodles yet he has a joggers outfit in it!
 When we got to Nanny and Poppy's house on the Friday before Christmas, a birthday party was waiting for Elton and Levi.  

 And this is my favorite picture of the night!
While at Mom and Dad's house this last time, Levi was measured.  Sometime while he was 15 he became as tall as his Dad.  I can't believe he is already 6'1!  Time continues to fly and he continues to amaze me.  My tall, funny, easy to make friends son is just as lovable as ever.  I love him and am so grateful for him in my life.  He makes life easy with Ruger and is always willing to help WITHOUT being asked to do so.  Just love him!

No comments: