Saturday, October 13, 2018

The Bible Tour

After going to the TobyMac concert that was at Frontier City, I told Hyrum that I would take him to Christian concerts every now and then.  After seeing him spiritually react the way that he did to the TobyMac concert, I knew that he needed it.  And I think it is only fair.  Every Saturday night, David and the older boys watch a PG-13 movie while Ruger sleeps and Hyrum and I go into Mom and Dad's room and watch some silly show that Hyrum has picked out.  But sometimes David and the older boy's choice of movie is in the theater.  So I think this concert deal is perfect!
 Well, I heard on the radio about this Bible Tour that was coming to a church in Yukon.  
 The performers were Matt Maher, Natalie Grant, Daniel and Harvest Bashta, Andrew Peterson, and Steven Malcolm.  
 They performed while pictures from the movie "The Bible" was playing in the background.
It was a little loud for Hyurm but we got smart about halfway through the concert and moved all the way to the very top row.  After that, our insides didn't feel like they were shaking anymore!
Hyrum didn't outwardly show the same reaction as the TobyMac concert but after this concert he told me that by the second song, he was feeling emotional.  I just love this sensitive boy of mine!

No comments: