Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Shoulder Surgery

I've been wanting to journal about this for a while now but 1) life happens and 2) every time I try to scan David's pictures it doesn't work.  So I give up on the pictures and will just tape in the pictures when I print out this book.

The rotator cuff surgery went well.  The tear was bad and as the doctor said, if he would have given it 6 more months or so, it would have completely torn off.  It really was just barely hanging on there.  The surgery and recovery has been inconvenient but I can't imagine how inconvenient it would have been a few months down the road when he would have had a much more serious surgery to repair it.  

David has been faithful in doing and going to physical therapy.  He is healing nicely.  There is a lot that David can not do now but the boys are picking up the slack around here.  David even has extra help around the job site from hired employees.

I'm truly grateful that this has gone as smoothly as it has.  

No comments: