Friday, November 17, 2017

Is It Wrong If I Name This MOMMY'S RUGER BREAK?

In an earlier post, I wrote about Dad coming up and getting Ruger so that he could spend a week and a half with Nanny and Poppy.  It was to help us get unpacked and the older kids registered for school but really it was a break for Mommy.  As I stated before, my mind wasn't doing to well at all.  So little did Dad and Mom know that their daughter desperately needed to get things in order without an incredibly active boy around.  I could finally put effort into fixing me.
Mom and Dad sent a lot of pictures during the time that Ruger was with them.  I have no doubt that he was spoiled and well taken care of.
I can't remember which one sent me this one but they said that they couldn't find him anywhere.  When they finally did, he was hiding under the loft with a bag of candy that he had somehow gotten! 

 Mom said that on this day he had been asking for popcorn all day.  When he finally got it, he was stuffing it all in his mouth like a starving child!

 I can't get over how cute this little recliner chair is!  When Mom and Dad brought Ruger back to us, they let him bring this chair.  He has been so cute in it!  We don't let the boys eat in the living room so we have had to make a special rule that if Ruger eats in the living room, he can only eat in this chair.  But it doesn't stop there.  He has to have a "blankie" covering his legs when he eats.  That is his rule; not ours!  It must have been a Nanny and Poppy thing because he's never had a "blankie" before. 


 A child after my heart: restaurant salsa!

And I'll end it with my very favorite picture that they sent.  Soooo him!

No comments: