Thursday, November 30, 2017

Bye, Bye Moroni

Ruger has been pretty fascinated with  the big equipment that has been showing up around the site.  
And Daddy took him on a ride on one!


A few days later the angel Moroni had to come down.
Hyrum had said a few times that when Moroni came down that he wanted to watch it.  So I picked him up early from school so that he and Ruger could watch it together.




As you can see, Ruger wanted to go after it!  Thank goodness our neighbor was right there to go after him.
Later we looked up and saw...
...Daddy at the top!
Then I ran into Sister Rickner.  She was helping with cleaning out the temple.  She lives in OKC now but I grew up with her in the Grove Branch/Ward.  My memory of her will always be how good she was to me after we moved to Oklahoma after Hyrum was born.  I was in a real dark place and she made it clear that she cared for me.  She even brought me books and stuff to try to help me with the depression.  Those small things meant so much to me then and still does.

1 comment:

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

It looks naked without Moroni. What all are they doing to the temple anyway. Nate hopes they fix the dressing rooms since they're backwards (women's dressing room on the side where the men sit in the endowment room and men's on the women's side).