Thursday, September 21, 2017

More Randomness

Levi shaved for the first time the other day.
It was pretty much a family event!

I have teased the boys for years now that they are never to grow facial hair.  That I put a curse on them when they were a baby so that it wasn't even possible.  Of course, that led to them telling me that they were going to grow mustaches just for me (because they know I think mustaches are gross).

And to be honest, Brigham probably could have shaved before Levi.  But since he's the oldest and Brigham still hasn't asked...

But it is funny how different Brigham and Levi's bodies are.  They are only 18 months apart but Brigham's facial hair became more apparent before Levi.  Yet Levi shot up in height way before Brigham did.  Levi has had the deepest voice for quite a while, while Brigham's is still the same.  They look completely different from each other.  They act so very differently.
But anyways, on to the cute little ones.  One morning Hyrum was getting ready for school and Ruger got in trouble for something and was sent to his room.  Just before Hyrum left for school, I got Ruger out so he could watch him walk to school.  I opened the door and he jumped out at me and said, "Roar!" with this shirt over his head.  He then told me he was a "Geico."  
We went to Brigham City's Peach Days on a Saturday to find Maddie's booth.  She had written a book with some other classmates and Joy Spraycar.  Maddie and Joy had a tiny new fan that day!  After we bought the book and went home I found a metal bookmark, shirt, and necklace added to the bag that the book was put in.  As always, Ruger wiggled his way into a new friend's heart.  It was super sweet of Joy to give him all that.
Since we were there, we decided to let the boys ride on the rides.  I am not a fan of these types of fairs just because it usually is in summer and is super hot and gross.  Plus, always crowded but I did so incredibly well.  I didn't realize it until David called to check up on me.  We had split up (me with the younger and he with the older) so that the boys could enjoy it more.  I truly appreciate that my husband knows me so well and will do anything for me to make me feel safe.
As always, Ruger was fearless and wanted on every ride!
The only ride I rode with them was the tea cups and I regretted it!  I am such a wimp but I seriously thought I was going to throw up!
Look at all those people in the background!  It was very crowded!
The next day, Ruger wore his necklace, from Maddie, to stake conference.
Just a cute picture to end it with!

No comments: