Thursday, September 21, 2017

Bonneville Shoreline Trail

As beautiful as these pictures are, they do not do justice for how incredible it was to witness in person.
 Last week, it finally cooled down and rained one morning.  Because it was raining, I drove Hyrum to school.  So I figured Ruger and I should get some shopping done since we were already in the van.  But as I was driving I couldn't stop looking at the mountains!  It looked as if the clouds were rolling down the mountains!  Buy the time I had driven close enough to the mountains to get in it, the cloud coverage had changed dramatically.  I was sad that I couldn't get the "rolling clouds" in picture but it still made for a beautiful drive.  
 Ruger and I got out of the van for an impromptu hike.  The smell was amazing!  The only thing I can describe it as was Christmas.  It really reminded me of Christmas. 




  Throughout our "hike" I would pick random grass, flowers, shrubs, and other stuff and smell it to try to figure out where that smell was coming from.  I still don't know what it is called but this is the one that I finally figured out was making such an amazing smell.


No comments: