Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Summer Stuff 1

I realized that I started this post back in June and never finished it up.
Ruger loves almost everything that comes out of our garden.  I juice it sometimes and even if it's mainly greens, he still loves it!  But my favorite thing to see is him and Daddy walking around the back yard with a piece of kale in their mouth.  Yes, you read that right.  Kale!
One night while reading scriptures, this happened and it was too cute not to take a few pictures.
You know the whole saying with cats: "If it fits, I sits."
Morgan Wilson had a graduation get together.
It's still weird to me that she is old enough to be graduated and in college now!
Ruger is in a pre-school type speech class once a week, for an hour.  It's usually at a school but during this one we all met at the George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park.  
And this picture is just a little too fitting:
"World's Most Dangerous Creature"

No comments: