Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Missed Stuff

Just some things I haven't recorded.
 David went with the Boy Scouts on August 19th for a campout.
As you can see, Brigham was cold...and bored.  He's not a fan of camping but he and Levi went again last Friday night, and since they worked more on having fun than on passing things off, he enjoyed it a lot more.
David and I took Brigham to the Ogden Temple to do baptisms for the dead for the first time.  I had a few family names for him and it was a sweet experience.
Hyrum's Cub Scout group had their Raingutter Regatta.  Can you see his badge on his left upper arm?  Yep, that's back from Oklahoma.  I refuse to take it off and put the right one on.  Obviously, because it reminds me of home but also because Levi, Brigham, and now Hyrum have all worn this shirt.
Brigham got his hair cut and everytime they put gel or something in his hair, I just think it really brings out his eyes.  I often try to get him to fix his hair but he just won't.  So I made him a deal.  If he lets me fix his hair for one whole school week, I would get him a Fiiz (it's a pop/soda place where they put in all kinds of flavors.  And yes, it is killing me to write "soda."  But I'm only doing it to distinguish between the sound and the drink...which is exactly what the boys would be teasing me about if they were reading this. "Pop is a sound, not a drink!"  Yeah, yeah...).

 Like Ruger usually is when Daddy is home, they were outside.  It was so cute watching him do what Daddy was doing.  Made me think of the other boys when they were his age.  Always so fascinated with David and his tools.

No comments: