Thursday, September 22, 2016

Funny Children

I LOVE to tease my children about kissing them.  I think it is safe to say that there is not a day that goes by that I have not tried to kiss at least one of them.  It's so bad that even my 22 month old says, "Nuuu." when ever I ask him if he wants a kiss.  Maybe that should make me sad, but it cracks me up and makes me want to do it even more!

So, I also tease my kids that they need to stop growing up.  This means Levi has to stop growing hair on his legs and armpits.  He proudly showed me some hair under his arm the other day and then I quickly told him that I put a "curse" on him when he was a baby that he would NEVER be able to grow facial hair....especially a mustache.  Well, because they are nasty. 
There is the character on a YouTube channel that the boys love.  The channel is calling Studio C.  Jeremy has a very nasty, bushy mustache and the boys thinks its hilarious as I gross out everytime I watch him on the show.  

Sooooooooo, one night as David and I were getting the boys ready for bed, Hyrum told me that if I didn't stop trying to kiss him that he was going to grow a mustache.
This is what I got the following morning!

Darn smart kids!

Speaking of smart, funny kids....Levi gave his first talk in Sacrament Meeting last Sunday.  He spoke on The Family: A Proclamation To The World.  He got up to the pulpit and said, "First of all, this is going to be very short and not very good."  Ha!  What a way to break the ice.  It was short but I was proud of him for reading slowly and making his own personal comments here and there.  My favorite part was probably him telling us that each family member played an important role and that without each member, the family would crumble.  

Love my boys.

No comments: