Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Always Saving His Life

 I love this child, so very much.
He does adorable things like his brothers did.
Like wanting to watch the trash/dump truck that comes weekly.
However, his brothers didn't try to find the highest possible place to watch said trash/dump truck.
 And that is the story of my life right now.  Saving the life of a super cute toddler.  Every. Single. Day.





 Saving him from a cat (Which Nico is so very patient with him.  I never thought in a million years, when we first got Nico as a very naughty kitten, that I would be able to say this about him.  But its true.  Nico is so very patient with Ruger.) is far from my biggest worries though.
 It is like this EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.  
He falls off of things this high up all the time, too.  Does that stop him?  Absolutely not!  And the thing that just baffles me is how he gets there.  I can be gone for a very brief amount of time and I find him in places like this.  He usually pulls up his little ride along thing that Uncle Chuck gave him just before he turned one.  Then STANDS on the handle bars!  That is so very unstable and falls all the time doing it but it doesn't stop him.  

(Here's a picture of him when he first got this thing....when I thought it was cute!)

I will admit that his little ride along thing makes me laugh at times though.  Ruger also uses this thing to irritate his brothers.  When they don't pay attention to him (like if they are playing on some kind of electronic device) he rams that thing right into their legs.  I shouldn't laugh but they get so mad and take it away from him.  It usually ends up in Ruger's pack-n-play because they know Ruger can't get to it.  

Then comes the toddler whining...

1 comment:

bassrose01@gmail.com said...

This is too Sweet! What busy little boy you have ") What a busy little Momma you are ")