Monday, May 4, 2015

Working 9-5

(Carmen, Alisa, Allisha, Peggy, Sarah, and Trystal) 
(Marsha, Sarah, Allisha, and Peggy)
(The AliSHa's!)
 
 
A few weeks ago, Peggy had a Pinterest Party where we all brought some of our creations and traded with others.  It was fun coming home with new stuff but more importantly, it was fun being with girls.  And as always, Peggy never disappoints with her parties.  I laughed and laughed and made new friends.  Those new friends led to a girl night out on Saturday.  And after Brigham's hospital stay last week, trust me when I say it was much needed!  I truly am grateful for friends who can make me laugh and even more importantly to me, who aren't afraid to laugh!
 
We went to the HopeBox Theater in Kaysville.  One of the new friends that I made at Peggy's party (Marsha) was in the production of 9-5 that was being performed there.  I laughed and laughed at her character as well as the others.  They really did a great job.  And they supported a great cause.  Part of their proceeds go to a Cancer patient in need.
 
I truly am grateful that the Lord has blessed me with good people in my life.  People who make me laugh.  People who know who I am and accept that.  People who can laugh at themselves so it can teach me to know it is ok to laugh at myself.
 
I am grateful for little experiences, like a play, where I can get out and recuperated so that I can come home and take care of business with newfound energy.  I am grateful for a Father in heaven that knows what I need and what I don't.  I am grateful He heals those He has big plans for.  Brigham went back to school today and believe it or not, he was READY! 
 
And I'm ready to have a little bit more alone time to get this crazy house back to normal!

No comments: