Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Oklahoma...I mean, Utah weather

 I felt like I was living in Oklahoma again as the weather drastically changed multiple times yesterday.  It was sunny and in the 70's in the morning but by the time the kids got home from school, I couldn't even see their school from our house!  Because it's technically a desert out here, when it gets windy, it easily picks up fine dirt and makes it harder to see but yesterday was nothing like I'd seen before...or couldn't see, I should say.  It was crazy windy.  Then it started to snow.  It's noon now, the following day, and it's still snowing.  This is not Utah weather.  This is Okie weather!  The saying back home is, "If you don't like the weather, just wait a few minutes."  Because it will change!
Daddy wanted to use the snow for as long as we had it, so he took the kids sledding.  Such a good Daddy.
 
As it usually does, this snow makes me happy.  There's a good chance its the last of the season so I'm soaking it in.

2 comments:

The Bass Family Pond said...

True That! ") The new saying in Oklahoma is "Oklahoma loves all the seasons so much, We like to cram all in, in a week")LOL!

Adams said...

I love that Rose!