Monday, April 20, 2015

Coolest School Picture EVER!

Yes, I sent Hyrum to school like this on picture day.
 
Not intentionally, though.
 
The night before his school pictures, when I thought he was sleeping, Hyrum had stamped his face, arms and hands.  He woke up the next morning and I tried my hardest to get it off.  We were in a hurry and there was only so much I could do.  I told him to please not do that again, put gel in his hair, and sent him off to school not realizing that it was picture day!
 
 Sending him to school with gel in his hair is kinda funny in itself.  I don't usually do that.  Honestly, I was self conscious about sending him to school with stamps all over him so I guess I was trying to make myself feel better as a parent and hope that his teachers would notice that I tried to make him presentable for the day.
 
So on Friday, Hyrum came home with the pictures and I laughed and laughed!  I couldn't believe it!  There is just so much that is funny to me in this picture.  His stamps, his Mario shirt, his necklace, his paperclip bracelets...and his proud smile. 

 
Which makes me wonder if he planned this all along!

No comments: