Friday, April 4, 2014

Beautiful Heartbreaks

We have been slowly moving most of this week.  Today is our big move though, getting all the big stuff.  This has fallen on the week of spring break for the kids and normally I would love to have them home and I do...it's just that it has made it more difficult.  Levi and Brigham have been wonderful about asking if I need help but Hyrum has been quite emotional.  Though I can't blame him since I seem to be just that today. 

So I took the time out to get online to take a quick break and found a comforting article on ksl.com.  It brought things into perspective for me.

"...I realized that this is exactly what life’s experiences are about: life-changing, heart-breaking, soul-wrenching experiences that make us dig deep and open up. Trials and triumphs that expand our emotions, our understanding, and our ability to think, feel and love."

"I hope you will be kinder to your body and self, and to others in the same way. And to more fully appreciate that the “beautiful heartbreaks” that we experience more deeply and meaningfully make us who we need to be."

No comments: