Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Soccer at Rohmer Park

Monday night was Hyrum's first soccer game of the season.  As usual, he didn't play aggressive.  He was pretty much following behind everyone else when it came to getting close to the ball.  He is so cute to watch!  He won't get near the ball unless he is the one starting the kick out.  He has always been a cautious child like that.

 But I did get one of him getting closer to that ball!
One of the things I love about living so close to Hill Air Force Base is that we see jets/planes flying over us all the time.  The game was only about 30 minutes long but I bet we saw 5 or 6 of these tonight.

2 comments:

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

You guys should go to the museum on base. Your kiddos would love it. Did you know I was born at Hill AFB? My dad was stationed at Hill for a long time.

Adams said...

Brigham and Levi went when I was pregnant with Hyrum (one of the MANY times we have lived in Utah :). David was working on the base at the time. But I didn't know you were born ON the base. What an awesome thing to be able to say.