Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Slow Walk

This morning, we all seemed to drag along.  Church doesn't start for us until 1:00 p.m. so there really wasn't an excuse for our moods.  We slept in and was able to get to everything, before church, in plenty of time.  But still we really struggled with motivation and even some patience.  

Sacrament meeting wasn't really any much better for us.  Odd how some feelings have a hard time leaving.  Though I do have to say that the boys did really well with being quiet during the meeting.  

Once the meeting was over, we got the boys to primary and their classes and decided that David and I would just walk around the building before we headed to our class.  I'm so glad we did.  It's not like we were in bad moods or rude to each other that morning; we just felt weird.  By the time we had circled around the building, we didn't want to go in.  We felt so good.  We lingered a little longer before heading in, and when we finally made it in to Sunday School, my mind started to open up...
 
...and all I needed for that to happen was a slow walk with my husband.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Can I just say that you look gorgeous!