Sunday, March 17, 2013

Scout O Rama

 (Levi-bottom, Brigham-top)
On Saturday, the older boys had a Scout O Rama to go to in Stockton.  David worked until around 10:00 a.m. and so he was able to take them once he got home.  Every since he has been out of school I have really been pushing for him to do the Cub Scout stuff instead of me.  I have to admit, it is reeeeeal nice! 
 By looking at these pictures, you can tell they had a great time being outside and I probably should have went but I did get a lot done around the town-home and got some stuff at the store that I had been putting off. 
As usual, at these things, the scouts are usually really good about letting the little ones participate also.  I love that these rope bridges were made out of only ropes and sticks.

It's fun to be a Cub Scout!

No comments: