Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Activities

The boys got an Easter package a few days ago from my parents and of course they were thrilled.  I remember how much I looked forward to the packages that my parents and Grandparents sent when I was in college so I know how much it means to them when they come in the mail.
There were lots of goodies but my favorite was all the eggs they sent.  I asked the boys if they would be willing to share with Sam and Dushan.  They are pretty much a part of everyday life in our house so it just seemed right to invite them.  By the time we got outside to hide the eggs so all the boys could find them, a few more boys showed up and I am so proud that my boys didn't complain, as they knew that would mean less for them.
There was an Easter egg hunt and entertainment at the mall today so we kept busy with that for a while.  Hyrum was the only one who was willing to take a picture with White Rabbit and Alice today even though he doesn't believe in the Easter bunny anymore.  I still can't believe I don't have any children in the home that believe in the Easter bunny anymore :(

1 comment:

Tricia said...

What awesome parents who took that task away from you of filling Easter eggs! That seems to be the hardest part for this Easter Bunny:)