Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bitty Boo Time

I was at work the other day when these first few pictures were taken. They were too cute not to share! The missionaries came over and were washing David's truck as well as their car. Bitty came out after his nap and started to help them....by washing the pressure washer!
But he moved on to the car, eventually. The missionaries are such good sports. At one point, I guess he was opening up the gas door and washing in there also. Of course they let him do it!

Here Elder Grigg and Hyrum are doing some team work!

Today was Hyrum's Thanksgiving feast at the Head Start. All the parents got to go. They fed us real well.....and did you know that the pilgrims had Coke at their meal?????? Seriously, the food was real yummy, though.
Just a funny story. We were sitting across from one of Hyrum's classmates, Javen, and her parents. They told us a story that I had to put on here. The teachers at Head Start were taking pictures of each of the kids individually and having them pose as pilgrims. Javen, who is American Indian, informs them, "I am not a Pilgrim. I'm an Indian!" It was cute to hear them tell the story and her being so proud of her heritage!

2 comments:

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

so cute! I wish we were allowed to celebrate holidays in our Head Start centers. About four years ago, our policy council decided that we couldn't celebrate any holidays or birthdays just in case we have kids that don't celebrate those things. Makes me kind of sad.

Ruth said...

Thank you so much for these pictures of Elder Grigg. I could actually hear his laugh when I saw these pictues. We are so appreciative of all you do for our boy, I know he is very thankful for your family.
Ruth