Monday, April 19, 2010

Dandelion wishes

I just went in my bedroom where Levi and Brigham were laying on my bed playing their Nintendo DS when Levi said to me, "Hi the sick mom." I kind of laughed to myself because I tried to explain to the boys earlier that I wasn't sick but that I had hurt my neck. I have been in extreme pain since Saturday morning and it has limited me in many ways...and has unfortunately made me a crabby mom. David was wonderful to me today and took total care of the boys when he got home from work and kept them outside away from me. I didn't know until a few minutes ago that they had been using their dandelion wishes on me. Just a few seconds after telling the "sick" mom hello, he and Brigham got all excited telling me about how they kept "blowing away the flowers" to wish that I would get better. Oh, the little things that melt a mother's heart.

3 comments:

Mary said...

so innocently sweet.

Jolayne said...

What sweet boys you have! I'm sad I missed your call! I will definitely have to give you a call sometime! I loved your message! You're so sweet!

Char said...

Ahhh how sweet!