Sunday, April 11, 2021

Stay-Cation?

I don't know if it is really considered a vacation if you are staying in the state you live in or not.  "Stay-Cation" maybe?  I don't know, but it felt very much like vacation to me!  It was 4 days away from home and full of exploring things.
I had a headache at one point and needed a nap so Daddy and the boys went to Tonaquint Park.  As Brigham put it, it was such a nice park that he was surprised it was free.

After I woke up, we went up to the Pioneer Park area and did some hiking.
And Levi about gave me a heart attack!  At one point, I told the boys that they just don't understand what it is like being the mother of adventurous boys.  Hyrum is afraid of heights, so not so much him, but when the other boys have a chance to climb things, they are all over it.  And my heart really does start to pump hard and I get anxious.  So I have a love/hate relationship with these types of hikes.  


No comments: