Friday, December 25, 2020

December Mashup

David, Ruger, and I were out and about earlier this month when Ruger wanted to call his Grandpa Adams.  Somewhere along the conversation (he was on speaker phone) Steve said something about remembering letting his boys handle the steering wheel when they were real young.  I went inside the store to get something and when I came back I found this!

Tumbleweed galore!  The first picture is of one of our neighbors drive way.  The second is a picture of one of the many pileups we saw in our neighborhood one very windy day.


Annual gingerbread decorating. But this year, the 2 older boys decorated theirs and then let Ruger "Hulk Smash" them afterwards.  As you can imagine, absolutely destroying a gingerbread house was something Ruger could not pass up.

So many people have these beautiful, themed Christmas trees.  Not us.  They are full of Primary and Elementary School yearly ornaments made by the kids throughout the years and Nanny's yearly homemade Christmas ornaments.  And then there is that weird, now yearly, trumpet on top of the tree that the boys insist on.  But I wouldn't change it if I could.  

 

No comments: