Thursday, June 27, 2019

Boys Camp








Last week was a 5 day long camp for the Young Men.  I can't journal much about it since I wasn't there but these are the pictures that David sent me.  

Levi, Hyrum, and David went.  Brigham is in summer school so he wasn't able to go.  This was Hyrum's first time going with the Young Men and I'm so very grateful that David asked off of work and went.  I still remember the first camp that Levi went to and I felt terrible that he went without anyone else in our family.  We don't do sleep overs and so Levi had never been away from us for so long, except for when with family and even then, not that long!  I promised I would never let that happen again and have always had David go for our boys when it was their first time.

And from what I heard from the other leaders, it was a good thing that David went too.  David would have never told me this, because he won't brag on himself, but I guess he was teaching the boys quite a bit.  I'm just so glad that he went with his sons, more than anything.  Interestingly enough, while David was at camp he got a phone call from the Stake that they wanted to meet with him.  Guess what he got called to do?  He was put in the Stake Young Men's Presidency.

No comments: