Sunday, February 3, 2019

Super Bowl, Shmooper Bowl

Today is just another Sunday.  Though some would argue it is important because it is Super Bowl Sunday.  I could care less, which is kinda funny coming from an old elementary, middle school and high school cheerleader!  But even though football is not my thing, we still celebrate in a little way.  It's really just an excuse for my family to buy a lot of junk food on Saturday to splurge on Sunday.  

Awww, a picture of the 2 who could care the least about the game today.


Instead of talking about all this football stuff, I'd rather talk about how cute my 2 oldest sons are.


Or Levi learning to drive.


Or how smart my husband was to put 2 of Levi's favorite kinds of pops in a parking lot and making Levi parallel park between them.  If he didn't run over them, he got 2 free pops!


Or how dangerously cute this one is in a tree.  You can see the park equipment in the background.  And that is Ruger for you.  He would rather be climbing a tree or throwing rocks than spending the majority of his play time on the equipment.

Yeah, my opinion hasn't changed.  These little guys (and not so little guys really!) are way more interesting than that darn Super Bowl thing.

No comments: