Thursday, June 8, 2017

Trampoline

David, Levi, and sometimes Hyrum go find garage sales almost every Saturday morning in the summer.  I have a love/hate relationship with it.  I love that David gets to spend this time with the 2 boys but I struggle with the stuff that they come home with.

I don't know if it is all our moves and over the years learning that the less you have, the less you have to move with you but I really don't like a lot of stuff in our house.  A lot of times David comes home with things that he can fix up and sell (like wood furniture) but a lot of times the boys are coming home with things that just clutter up the place.  Though I realize that what I consider "clutter" is not to them so I try to just smile and praise them on the good deals that they got.

But every once in a while David will find something that is fun for just about everyone!
 The boys have wanted a large trampoline for years but the safety issue always made me nervous.  And a part of me still had it when David said it didn't have a net around it but I let it go.
 2 days later, Hyrum had 4 of his friends come over.  We put the sprinkler under it and lots of giggles and showing off "moves" insued.
It wasn't before long before the older 2 boys couldn't handle it and were joining the younger ones!
 A few days later, Levi and Brigham invited their friends over.
 They were a little more rough with each other and didn't last as long as the little ones but they had fun.



No comments: