Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Just a few random things on our phones

 I had a minor procedure done yesterday.  As always, David took wonderful care of me.  He made sure that the house was clean before he had to go back to work so that I wouldn't be tempted to get up and do things around the house while I was healing.  Helen came up as well and is staying with us.  She is helping with Ruger while I rest.  I can't express how grateful I am for that as well.  I would never be able to fully rest knowing that our very active toddler was out and about getting into stuff.
 All this resting has given me time to go through my pictures on my phone.
 Levi and Brigham needed to do a 10 mile bike ride using a map and compass for Boy Scouts.  We decided to turn it into a family outing on a trail in Riverdale/Ogden.  It had rained just before we made it out there, which made for it to be a little humid (yuck!) but it sure was beautiful.  As we were ending the hike (David and I hiked it while the boys rode) we could hear what sounded like tree frogs.  I don't know if there is actually tree frogs here in Utah but it was a wonderful sound to hear either way.  Between the trees, humidity, and sounds David and I were both reminded of Oklahoma.
 David and I hiked 5 miles while the boys rode in front of us and would come back and circle around us. They would also go off on little side trails that had man made bike jumps right next to the paved trails.  With all of that, they may have actually rode more than 10 miles.
 Ruger "helps" Daddy in the yard a lot.  He took this adorable picture of Ruger with a zucchini that they found hidden under a large leaf.
 I can't remember why but a few weeks ago I wanted to reward Levi for something.  He decided he wanted pop.  On the way home from the store I found him buckling up his pop!
Through laughter I told him to take my phone and take a picture of him keeping his pop "safe" during our trip home.  He then told me that he had to "Click it or ticket."  Just saving me money!
 Then Brigham decided that he was going to take a selfie while I was distracted with driving.
And we'll just end on an adorably cute picture of Ruger.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

David this Brad Bennett. Pams husband, we was trying to get ahold of you. Pams number for you is not working. Please call her asap at 801 602 8362

Unknown said...

David this Brad Bennett. Pams husband, we was trying to get ahold of you. Pams number for you is not working. Please call her asap at 801 602 8362