Thursday, April 14, 2016

1st Hair Cut

 Ruger had his hair cut for the first time earlier this month.
David refinished a door, that belonged to a gentleman from our church, a while back.  Brother Knoll paid David but I guess he didn't feel that he had paid David enough because about a month or so later he gave me a gift certificate to his granddaughter's hair salon.  He told David that he knew that refinishing the door took a lot of time and that it took David away from his family.  He expressed how he knew that can be hard on the wife with young children.  What a very thoughtful man!

So we used this gift certificate for family haircuts.  I'm sure he was thinking of just me using it all but trust me it was such a nice break to not cut their hair themselves.  Plus, lately I have been taking them to places (most of the time) to get their hair cut anyway.  So, it saved us money.  

Ruger did amazingly well and Stephanie was very patient with him when he would start to squirm a little.  With all our moving, I rarely go to the same hair stylist.  But I think I have found someone I would like to keep going back to.

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Too Cute ") He's a cutie pie....