Monday, January 4, 2016

A New Year

The Bowler family invited us over for New Years Eve but we asked to have it over at our house because of Ruger.  We knew that there was no way that we could be able to enjoy late night celebrations with a baby who needed to go to bed early.
 We just played games and had yummy food.  It wasn't anything big or special but was nice to be able to do it with good friends.
 New Years Day was filled with me de-cluttering the boy's bedrooms while the boys chilled.  To some that would seem mean.  That I work while they relax but it actually was relaxing.  I could finally clean in peace without little ones asking for my attention (and trust me, David does a lot of cleaning anyways).  At one point I went upstairs and saw this.  I love how simple boys can be sometimes.
 And then I heard a bunch of commotion and found them all attacking Daddy!
But Daddy and the boys had to go back to reality this morning as work and school started up again.  Here is a picture of the boys before school in Poppy and MeMaw's outfits that they sent the boys for Christmas.

No comments: