Thursday, December 31, 2015

My Love

Our anniversary was on the 29th.  It is also David's birthday and each year I try really hard to separate the two.  This year, I was really unsuccessful.  I have been sick on and off for months now.  It has been quite frustrating.  I had things in mind to make his birthday different from our anniversary and it just didn't happen.
 
I am truly grateful that I am married to a man who loves me anyways.  He has been extremely patient with me through all these sicknesses.  He took care of me on his birthday just like he would any other day.  We went out to dinner on the 29th (which is a big deal for us.  Seriously, it is.  When we have our date nights on Fridays we always do the same thing.  Get some drive through food some where and eat it in bed while watching a show.  So actually going out somewhere is a big deal) and I felt like crap.  I was so cold and my nose wouldn't stop running and well, I could go on and on but what I remember the most was how comfortable I felt with him.  How grateful I was that I could be as sick as I was and know that he still loved me and wanted to be with me.
 
I love this man so very much.

No comments: