Thursday, June 12, 2014

Forever Friends

On Sunday, we said goodbye to some friends and on Tuesday I was able to say hello to a few that I hadn't seen in a while.

I was thinking about all the places my family and I have moved to that have led us to different people.  We truly have been blessed with so many good people to surround us in our journeys.  But these friends that I met with these last few days were ones that we will never lose contact with.  

(David pulled all the kids around on this blanket.  I love my playful husband!)
 
 We had a "goodbye" dinner with the Brennan family.  I went to college with Ben (Bin) and it seems that no matter how much each of our families move around, we end up following each other!  But sorry, we are not moving back to California guys.  Though, I love having a reason to go back and visit!

Then on Tuesday I met with Rose, Tricia and her mom at Costa Vida for dinner.  Rose was visiting from Oklahoma and since her birthday was just a few days ago, we celebrated with cake.  As you can see from Tricia's face, we were having a little too much fun!
(Back: Rose and Alisa  Front:  Tricia and Joy)
From there I went to the airport to pick up Hannah and Shane!
(I love the look on Shane's face, like "What a freak!")

You know, sometimes in-laws can be hard to deal with.  I sure have been blessed with wonderful ones though.  I love that Hannah.  She fit into our family quicker than any of the spouses.  She really did.  

So here it is Thursday and I miss all my friends.  But that just makes it all the sweeter when the time comes that I get to see them again.
 




No comments: