Monday, February 11, 2013

The Things You Will Find Little Boys Doing!

Today was a nice day outside, though I don't know that I would say it was swim weather.  That didn't stop my boys thinking that it could be, though.  
It started with Brigham and Sam (our neighbor and classmate of Brigham's) going to the water fountain, filling their mouths with water and then spitting it out all over each other.  This, of course, led to 4 little boys fighting over a water fountain to get each other as wet as they possibly could.  Brigham actually asked if we could go home, get our swim suits on, and then come back to play.
Man, have I changed!  I would have flipped out about that when the older boys were younger.  However, I immediately thought their "water fight" was funny today, ...followed by the rolling of the eyes while I thought to myself, "BOYS!"

They have even changed the way I talk.  A few months ago, I caught myself saying "Dude."  

"Dude, don't do that!"
"Dude, what were you thinking?"
"Dude...REALLY?!"

1 comment:

Tricia said...

All I can say is... I am SO JEALOUS of your weather:(