Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy 9th Birthday, Levi!

Levi had his birthday party at Country Lanes here in Grove. With my coupons, we ate very cheap and bowled for free. Elton was the "coach" as he reminded the kids how to play.

With the help of this alligator thing (to guide the ball to the pins) and the lane bumpers, the youngest kids did the best. Hyrum even made a few strikes!

I loved Levi's reactions to his presents. He said often, "That's rockin' awesome!" My Levi loves to put things together and loves to read. His gifts seem to fit him perfectly this year!


April is so good to me to let me have as much Layne time as I want since we are moving soon. I just can't get enough of her....and my sister!

Happy birthday baby boy! Once again, another year passes and I can't believe you are still such a good boy. You continue to amaze me with your love for younger children and your kindness to others. And you are still in love with your mother! I am so blessed!!!

1 comment:

Apeeee said...

I seriously dislike you...you have no makeup on and look are your complection! No blemishes whatsoever! Your eyebrows are the perfect width and length as well as thickness (good thing you're not OCD about those anymore! lol) And once again you have the best smile...ever! I don't think you know how to be caught off guard. GORGEOUS!!!