Sunday, October 25, 2020

Levi's Senior Pictures

My first born has had his Senior pictures taken.  There were many taken, and they were all amazing, but these are my favorite ones.


This one was just for fun as Sam got Levi to play around for us and get the grunge 90's look going on.
I know Sam from college.  My memories of him were of going to a dance with him and many hang out times in my apartment with my roommates.  I remember him being a great cook but more than anything, he was just dang funny!
A few days before Levi took his Senior pictures, I was talking to Levi about what he wanted to wear in his pictures.  He said he wanted to wear a flannel shirt.  After a little bit I just started laughing because I realized I had taken my Senior pictures in a flannel shirt 20 + years ago!

No comments: