Friday, August 28, 2015

Going Back To School

It's that time of year again.  And like it has been for a few years now, Levi and Brigham had no desire to go back but Hyrum was excited.  I think for Hyrum it is about his friends now and not so much the education but hey, I'll take it!
(Levi and Brigham staging a picture by Levi's locker)
 Levi is now in Junior High.  I'm wondering when that will hit me....
 On the back to school night, we were prepared for Brigham's class.  We knew that his teacher's classroom represents OU for their college of choice.  We even had Baby Boy wear his OU onesie that Poppy Beck bought for him while we visited this summer.  But we weren't expecting this Texas/OU banner in Mrs. Nandell's classroom.  We, of course, had to take a picture for Uncle Elton.  Hehehehehehehe.......
 Hyrum's teacher chose a college in California and he just happened to be wearing a California shirt!
And then the real day came on Tuesday!
 
They all made it without too many complaints but Levi's experience surprised me the most.  He was nervous about going to Junior High for the first time.  But he really liked it.  I mean, really liked it!  That makes me so happy!

No comments: