Monday, January 10, 2011

Family Home Evening with Just Dance 2!

The boys got a Wii for Christmas from Uncle Chuck (a million thanks!) and as much as it bugs me when something new comes out in technology and how society gets all wrapped up in it, I have to admit that this one I really like! You can play it as a family and it gets you active...a family game that gets you sweating. I love it! So, tonight for FHE we played against each other in this dancing game. It was so cute to watch Bitty try to do it! I think it might of been his first time ever playing the Wii. I don't know how many times we thought Brigham was going to take him out (as you will see in this video)! It was such a fun FHE!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Too Cute.......I love it =)
Reminds me of some other kids I know.

Amanda said...

that looks like sooooo much fun! we need to get together and do it!!

Char said...

I checked out Just Dance from the library. We loved it! Well, all of us but Ryan. Its so funny watching little kids play it. Watching your boys made me smile. They are so cute!

Mary said...

We just got a Wii too! Bella wants Just Dance 2!

Shan Reid said...

That is too cute and funny. Looks like fun!