Tuesday, January 23, 2024

First Day of School 2023-2024

Um...still behind.
School starting for the younger boys snuck up on me.  If I remember right, Hyrum and I went to the mall the day before school started to get him some new clothes.  Normally we try to find stuff online but like I said...it snuck up on me.  I remember us starting to leave the mall when I realized I didn't get anything for Ruger!  So, we went back in some clothing stores and could only find long sleeve shirts.  I bought one because I felt bad not getting him anything but he ended up wearing some clothes he already had for his first day of school.  Definitely dropped the ball on the whole first day of school thing.  Ruger didn't even have a backpack on his first day!  What can I say?  I guess we were just enjoying our summer too much!

No comments: